Friday, July 2, 2010

SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY

It is time again for Show and Tell Friday hosted at My Romantic Home~thank you Cindy. Be sure and check out all the great posts!

I want to share with you something I found at one of my favorite consignment shops. It is a letter holder with two little drawers on the ends, and......one of my favorite colors! I snatched it right up and was excited to get it home. Cute huh??




Well.....I had another idea for it other than it's intended purpose........
This is what I did with it! The little cubbies were the perfect size!








What do you think? Have you found something that you were able to "repurpose"? I would love to hear from you and I wish you all a safe and happy Independence Day week-end!

Lisha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I have that pig, but it has a little color to it -- yellows, I believe.