Monday, July 12, 2010

HANGING BEDS

I love the look of hanging beds--especially on a porch! Hhmmm.... I am not sure which one of these is my favorite one but......



I think that I have picked out three, well maybe four, and this is one.......





Two.........this one is from Pottery Barn





I can almost feel what it would be like to wake up in the morning here! UMmm.....nice (think this is the third)






These two and more can be seen here.








You can see this one and others, here.
Cute.......





And, here is the forth and not necessarily in that order. This looks so cool and breezy.....I could curl up with one of my favorite magazines, Coastal Living which is where I found this one.






These hanging beds and more can be found here.








A couple of years ago, we relocated, bought a farm house in the country and we are really enjoying it. We have alot of things we want to accomplish but it will take awhile. One...is to remodel the front entrance, which is where our screened- in porch is. We would like to enlarge it but in the meantime...I am enjoying it none-the-less. This is one side of it and this is the bed I have on it. I found a matching set of retro twin beds a while back with original custom coverlet, that matches the upholstered box spring base. May seem alittle odd for a country farmhouse, but I go back and forth between this look, and covering it completely up and doing a cottage makeover. Guess I just cannot make up my mind...oh well. Variety is the spice of life!!
I have never been one to keep things one particular way for very long. I am always changing something out or moving things around. In fact..... could it be converted into a hanging bed???Take everything else out on that side of the porch and hang it in the middle!









Hope you have a nice week...I will. I will have one of my granddaughters this week and the others will be coming this weekend...Yeah........!!!!!


Help.....for some reason I have not been able to leave comments on some blogs I have visited. I wonder if it is a blogger problem?! I have done all that I know to do on my end. Have you had this problem?? I have read that if you change your blog comment setting, to pop up window, it will take care of this problem~ don't know. Friends and followers who leave me comments, I will keep trying as I try to visit all, and I appreciate you so much!

2 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh......I love hanging beds, too. I have never had one nor do I have a place for one now.....but let me keep thinking perhaps I can find a place.

Xo

Jo

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Lisha, I have no luck with hammocks, I can't get in, or I fall out,if I get in, I can't get out...maybe I need a hanging bed! They look so inviting. Your porch looks very comfortable! A perfect topic for a very warm day here today. Love, Penny