Friday, July 23, 2010

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT


Back at mom's, the hardy hibiscus is blooming and is so
beautiful--the blooms only last a short time but new ones are continually opening.













Shasta Daisies are one of my favorite plants. They make wonderful cut flowers that last for a long time. The more you cut, the more new blooms you will have.












Look what I found while taking pictures of the flowers! A cute little tree frog... I don't think he could have blended with the bird bath any better! It is just a coincidence as he does not change color as far as I know. He was still the same color on a flower pot he jumped to.






Well, I am off to the flea market to see what I can find. I will hopefully have some pictures of my treasures for you next week. Have a great weekend~~~Lisha

1 comment:

It's Just Dottie said...

You take great photos. I grow hibisus and mallows. I just planted one like the red one and it bloomed for the first time today!!
Dottie