Sunday, August 1, 2010

OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY

You know how sometimes time just gets away from you? That is how this past week has been for me.

I am participating in Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer.
Be sure and check out all the great posts there.

We have grapevines and last year I learned to drastically prune them so that they produce. This year we got lots and lots of rain which meant lots and lots of grapes. I have baskets full and not quite sure what to do with them. I think I will cook them down and freeze the juice for right now till I figure out exactly where to go from here. I could make jelly, I just finished doing that with the wild plums. I had hoped my son-in-law would want to try his hand at making wine!!














4 comments:

GoodyGirlRed said...

I love the pictures of the sky/clouds. Beautiful.

It's Just Dottie said...

So pretty. I really like the beautiful sky. It must have been a great day!
Dottie

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Awesome pictures of the sky and rainbow. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Lisha, Your photos are beautiful. I've heard the term "God's light" for the rays of the sun shining from behind the clouds. Just lovely. My Italian neighbor used to make wine from her grapes. It was a family tradition. Sounds like fun! Thanks for your kind comments, they are so appreciated. Love, Penny