Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A FUN TIME SHOPPING IN A SMALL TOWN

I wanted to share with you another really unique shop in Graham, Tx. Graham is quite close to Possum Kingdom Lake, Northwest of Fort Worth and south of Wichita Falls, Tx. Should you be traveling through there, be sure you make a point to stop at J. Dolittle & Co. and enjoy shopping and visiting with the owner, Vicki Milam. Dolittle's is a shop that showcases local artists work, and also carries a line of linen clothing and ladies handbags. It is a small shop with big impact! Enjoy.........













(I like the corrugated tin ceiling)











(Love the brick walls)

(I like this old cabinet with all the drawers. It would make a nice jewelry cabinet. If you had it, what would you use it for??)































I am participating in Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer. Stop in there and check out all the great posts. Thanks~~~~Lisha


8 comments:

Indrani said...

Terrific outdoor shots, love those bling-blings.

Becky K. said...

If I had that cabinet I would have to fill it with more papers and cards for scrapbooking and card making.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Lisha said...

Great idea Becky! I am looking forward to hearing everyone's ideas on the cabinet. I believe it was in an abstract office, therefore is quite comfortable holding papers!lol

Linda said...

Oh that would make a perfect scrap book cabinet! That looks like a fun shop...Great photos!

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a great little shop! That cabinet would be ideal for crafters for their supplies. The drawers are too shallow for any of my baking supplies so that is out! If it were mine I might utilize it the master bedroom or bathroom to hold my jewelry, silk scarves, hair accessories and maybe even make up.

~ Tracy

It's Just Dottie said...

I would love to visit that shop. I am glad you could visit and take photos to show me. I love shiny things and the clothes are so lovely. Did anything come home with you?
Smiles
Dottie

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Lisha, I'm sure I could fill it with paper, or rubber stamps...they both seem to multiply when I'm not looking. Thanks for taking us along. Love. Penny

LV said...

I enjoyed your post today very, very much. I would love walking around in that shop. I do not get to Graham real often, but definitely will check this shop out next trip.