Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY

Has a week already gone by?? I am participating in Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer-be sure and check out all the great posts there.

I have found a flowering plant that butterflies flock to. It is purple ageratum and as you can see in the pics, when it is blooming it is covered in butterflies!














Close-up pic of one of my canna blooms~~



This little guy surprised me when I was watering.Such a pretty green!!

Hope you enjoyed the photographs. I would love to hear from you, leave a comment. I will try to respond in kind(sometimes I visit a blog and I am not able to leave a comment-just a box that will not accept key strokes) ~~Lisha

3 comments:

Ms. Bake-it said...

Hello Lisha,

Those are gorgeous pictures of the butterflies and flowers! Love the little frog! Your canna bloom is beautiful.

The Vogue in Graham looks like a fabulous little shop. If I ever get back to TX, I will be sure to stop there!

~ Tracy

Linda said...

Oh my goodness...I have never seen butterflies that color or a frog that green. We have only orange or yellow butterflies and dark green toads. Amazing! Great pictures...I enjoyed them a lot:)

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Lisha, I have never seen so many butterflies on one flower in my life! So beautiful! Loved all your photos. Have a great weekend. Love, Penny