Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KITCHENS

I love browsing through magazines and online looking at decorating ideas. I came across these kitchens here, and thought you might also enjoy looking at them. Sometimes it may just be something so small that catches my eye, that I can add to my home~~maybe a different style wicker basket with herbs potted up, a linen shade, an old enamel bucket for fresh flowers, a bamboo blind or maybe the light airy look of a maidenhair fern. Love it when something inspires me! Have you found something lately that you added to your decor, or something that inspired you?

I love light, airy style kitchens, but on the other hand, I love warm cozy old world style kitchens. So....I guess I would have to say my perfect kitchen would be a combination of light colored cabinets and countertops but with old world style. What kind of kitchen do you like?












































1 comment:

CailinMarie said...

hmmm, I like that, light but old worldly. That second image you offer does strike a nice balance for me. I think I find all the granite and tile in todays kitchens a tad overwhelming, but I like the older styles...