Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY













Time for Outdoor Wednesday again over at A Southern Daydreamer. I thought I would share some pictures of my red lilies that just started blooming, my outdoor swing, and pictures of my mother's raised flower-bed. Mom recently moved down here to Texas and lives here on our place with us. We made raised flower-beds last year (our soil is a clay soil) which have done really well this year. Even though we made them a little on the shallow side, and even after a hard winter, everything looks beautiful. If we decide to do another, we will make it deeper. I am thinking this would be good for my vegetables also. Thanks so much for stopping in and I would love to hear from you. Be sure and check out all the other great posts on A Southern Daydreamer.

Lisha


2 comments:

Ms. Bake-it said...

I love your swing! It does look like the perfect place! What pretty flowers you have in your garden and such a sweet little girl to watch over them. I also like the swans in the background.

~ Tracy

shaleza said...

Beautiful flowers - you must be in my part of texas we have that same clay stuff here too. I'm sure its good for something but I haven't found what!