Monday, May 10, 2010

I AM BLOOMING.....



Remember the "what is it flower"? Well here it is blooming. It is Nigella or as it is better known, "Love in a Mist". It is not a real common flower in the garden, but a very interesting one. Once you get it established, it will reseed easily. Hope you give it a try. Well, I have had my coffee this morning and now it is time to get outside. I have two plumbago's that need to be planted and I just cant decide where I want them---love plumbago. It is supposed to be in the 90's today so the sooner I get my outside work done, the better.

Have a nice day~~~Lisha

1 comment:

joanna said...

Lisha

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by. When I had a dried flower and herb business many moons ago --Love in the Mist was one of my main stables in the garden for one I love this delicate little flower and prized its seed head I use to use it when I made fairy houses out of twigs and other plant materials and this seed pod upside down was a lovely little tea cup with a vine twisted handle -- wish I would have saved pictures of them.
Blue bonnets are gorgeous in the field.

Joanny