Friday, May 17, 2013

Turquoise, gold and distressed furnture...good combination!

Let's try this again! I have been quite busy and really have missed blogging!I still have been able to take a little time now and then to see what my fellow bloggers have been up to which has really made me want to start posting again. I have also rented a booth space downtown on the square and have been busy with that and grandchildren. I have been busy painting furniture and gathering vintage items for my booth. I recently finished a piece that when done I decided that I just had to keep it. Every now and then I run across a piece that I just don't want to part with. Let me know what you think.Here is the before......


And here is the after.I love the look!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. Would love to visit your booth. Maybe some day I'll make it down that way.

Lisha said...

Thank you Jill! If you get the opportunity to get down this way I would love for you to stop in.