Thursday, April 29, 2010

POTTING BENCH




Potting bench is done! I am really pleased with the way it turned out. The shelf worked out well on it. The only thing I have left to do is get a container for the bottom shelf, to keep the potting soil in. I cant think of anything else I need to add, can you?? I did place the bench up against the chicken house because it is a good location. I have alot of shade there which I will need as it warms up. Putting it there covered up a scene I had painted on the back of it but that's okay, I was about to change that anyway. I would love to hear from you, let me know what you think. Well....on to the next project. I will let you know what it is as soon as I know.

Have a great day~~~~Lisha

2 comments:

At Home in English Valley said...

Clever girl. Your potting bench looks great. I'm new at this blog business too. I hope that your bluebird finds its mate. Penny

Lisha said...

Hi Penny, so good to hear from you. Thank you for the compliment. I think I am really going to get good use from the potting bench. I wish you the best with your blog. I will visit yours....Lisha