Tuesday, April 27, 2010

POTTING BENCH SHELF



This past weekend was the monthly flea market; of course I had to check it out. There were quite a few flower and vegetable vendors. I purchased a few flowers and some hot jalepeno pepper plants. My husband loves them with everything! When we left we ran across a yard sale...had to stop. They didnt have alot left but I saw this large brown shelf. Hmmmm....with a little paint and add some cute little legs that I have had forever(just waiting for something like this), it will be a good addition to my potting bench. Speaking of...it is coming along nicely. I should have pictures within the next day or so.


Thanks for stopping in

Lisha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kaidy and I went to Goodwill this past weekend, they had a tea table. I'm kicking myself for not getting it for you; you could of fixted it up so cute. I'll swing by there tomorrow and see if it's still there but I'm sure it is already gone.
Love you!!