Sunday, April 10, 2011

SPRING FLOWERS.....

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.....life just got busy and some things just had to wait. I am back and plan on posting regularly....I missed you.



I love springtime when everything comes alive again. I wanted to share with you pictures I took the other day at a home my garden club toured. I thought it was unusual to mix the pink tulips in with the red and yellow....but just look at the impact! Beautiful.....and all the purple and yellow violas along the border just make everything pop! I love it, how about you?











Love to hear from you, be sure and leave me a comment!








3 comments:

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Lisha, Great to see a beautiful new post. I'm dreaming of a day like the one pictured. We're having a little more winter before we get our much awaited Spring. Love, Penny

Lisha said...

Penny, so good to hear from you. When "spring" arrives for you there, it will be that much more appreciated. Wishing you a beautiful spring!

Paula said...

Lisha - Thanks for visiting my blog - you asked about the bell flowers - not sure which ones you mean - can you send me the post name and I can look at them - if they seed- I would love to share seeds...thanks! Paula
p.s. I LOVE YOUR FLOWERS!!!!!!